Anyone see this? 20 Ways to Save in November
From Monday's Arizona Living Section. Some of these are pretty good so I thought I'd share.
20 ways to save on enterainment, dining, housecleaning, groceries and more
1. State Fair Discounts. From now through Sunday (when the fair closes) find deals every day! www.azstatefair.com
2. Sidewalk Sale with the Camelback East Merchants Association. 10-5 Thursday - Saturday.
3. Science Center Sans Kids. Discounted admission for adults nights. www.azscience.org
4. Save on Home Show Tickets - Scottsdale Home and Garden Show $2 admission. expoaz.com
5. Three Museums for Free on Sundays AZ Museum for Youth, Arizona Mueum of Natural History and Mesa Contemporary Arts.
6. Free Meal for Military at Applebbees on Veteran's Day!
7. Full Moon Hike - Usery Mountain Regional Park.
8. Discounts at Z-Tejas on Veteran's Day. ztejas.com
9. Free Dance Instruction from Mary Murphy Nov. 12. dancestarzaz.com
10. Free Concert! Nov. 14th at Palo Cristi Presbyterian Church in PV. cellist Peter Anderegg!
11. Another free concert featuring students for MIM! themim.org for details.
12. Free pie with Thanksgiving order. Get a free pie with a $50 Thanksgiving order at Chompies!
13. Check out the roses with the West Valley Rose Society. westvalleyrose.org for details.
14. Black Friday Savings. The shops at El Pedregal are offering deals Nov. 25. elpedregal.com for details.
15. Fall cleaning - brigade.com. I like this one as my house is a mess!
16. 2 for 1 deals. Save on meat in November at Von Hanson's Meat and Spirits. visit vonhansonsmeats.net
17. ASU Art Musum. See new work for free! details at www.asuartmuseum.asu.edu
18. Train Rides. My kids will love this one. Adoble Mountain Desert Railroad is offering free admission to it's Glendale location on Sundays. desertpark.com
19. Save during football games. Visit Keegans for it's NFL menu during NFL games for discounts.
20. Take a yoga class. Lululemon Athletica every Sunday at the Biltmore. visit shopbiltmore.com for details